Saturday, May 28, 2016

Learn to Draw Like a Pro It's Easy Anyone Can Do It

http://ezclick2.com/draw - Learn to Draw like a Master Artist
Learning to draw is supposed to be difficult but it is really easy.

When I was growing up I always thought that you needed natural artistic ability to be able to draw, so I never even tried. Years later I wanted to start a business so ended up needing someone to design a logo for me. At the time I lived in a small town and couldn't find anybody to do it for me. Out of frustration I drew my own logo. It wasn't great by any stretch of the imagination, but it somehow ignited a spark in me – I wanted to be able to draw. Just like something sparked in you at some point. I then set out to learn the secrets of the masters. Moving from one drawing course to the next. If I was lucky to get a good instructor I got a little bit better. More often than not though the tutors just let you do your own thing – you had to find the “artist inside” yourself.

Thanks for watching.

Please share this video and comment
https://youtu.be/e4K0OmQNb5w

No comments:

Post a Comment