Want to build a website for your small business? Do it yourself (DIY) with WordPress. In this course shown how to create a website complete with a contact form, social sharing buttons, a booking/availability calendar, and a photo gallery. He walks through every step in the process: from site planning and finding the right plugins, to installing a new theme and customizing the appearance of your site to match your brand. Plus, get tips for prepping and sharing your site with the world.
– Establishing the goals for the site;
– Making a content inventory;
– Adding a custom menu;
– Choosing a theme and plugins;
– Customizing the front page;
– Adding promotions;
– Setting up a contact form, calendar, and social media buttons.