Increasing Products, Customers, Partners, Vertical Markets while expanding Brand Recognition in over 100 Countries
Los Angeles, CA, January 24, 2011 — GTX Corp (OTC BB: GTXO), a leader in 2-way GPS tracking personal location services providing technologies that answers the “where is” question, today outlines a recap of 2010 and forecast for 2011.
· Multiple New Product Introductions and Appreciable Recognition of Leading-edge Technology Platform. 15 new products were launched expanding the Company’s total product offerings by 200%. Several of the Company’s location-based social networking (LBSN) mobile applications were included in both the iTunes and Android lists of top Apps for 2010.
· Significantly Increased Consumer User Base. The GTX worldwide user base crossed 800,000 in over 100 countries, compared with 25,000 users at the end of last year. Driving this increase was the Company’s active participation in many industry conferences, traditional media exposure in numerous television segments and newspaper and magazine articles as well as the Company’s increasing social media visibility.
· Major New Licensing Agreements. Licensing agreements with Aetrex Worldwide, Inc and MNX Midnight Express were signed, with shipments to MNX commencing in late December and Aetrex initiating production for its first commercial order.
· New Distributors. 2 new International distributors added and contracts with new partners including Samsung and Aeris were signed.
· Industry Recognition. The GTX Corp With You ® brand was recognized as a premiere provider by being honored at the Location & Beyond Summit with the Peoples Choice Award for the Most Innovative Connected Location Device.
· International Expansion through Localization. The GTX Corp B2B portal and the Code Amber Alertag consumer portal were localized in Spanish for Latin America deployment.
Patrick Bertagna, CEO of GTX Corp, noted, “Clearly, 2-way GPS tracking garnered a significant increase in awareness and demand, positioning the Company to capture this exploding market with our robust platform, diverse product line, strong brand recognition, and growing global customer base. As we continue transitioning from a product development stage to full commercialization we are attracting the attention of partners and customers that value the exceptional capabilities of our 2-way GPS tracking platform. With momentum on our side in this emerging $13 billion industry, 2011 looks to be very promising.”
Unique, Technically Advanced 2-Way GPS Technology Ready for Burgeoning New Market
Transitioning into 2011, the Company successfully concluded initial testing of the GPS Smart Shoe with the Alzheimer Association. The Company finished its custom firmware development for the MNX devices and began shipping its first units. Another partner has been added to the international distributor list, Grupo GTX a well established business in Mexico servicing the logistics and security market, and other channel partners have begun sending in their forecasts and orders for Q1 with shipments commencing this month. In addition the Code Amber Alertag group opened new markets in South America, including the major markets of Brazil and Argentina, for distribution of the Company’s products.
Looking ahead, as 2 way GPS technology continues to be more broadly accepted, the Company will continue to introduce new products to the market, with a focus on e-Health and apps for various mobile platforms and devices from smartphones to tablets to TVs. Add to the growing list of international distributors and partners. Look at new market opportunities while evaluating new vertical markets and channels of distribution and of course execute on the existing contracts.
About GTX Corp
GTX Corp (GTXO.OB) a leader in embedded 2 way GPS real-time personal location services (PLS) was founded in 2002 and is based in Los Angeles, California with distributors in Mexico, Australia and Nepal and customers in 104 countries. GTX Corp utilizes the latest in miniaturized, low power consumption technology and offers a robust GPS and cellular location platform to track in real time the whereabouts of people, pets, vehicles and high valued assets. Answering the “where is” question through a licensing business model and providing a complete robust, scalable end to end solution of hardware, middleware, apps, connectivity and professional services- a one stop shop. From its early beginnings– the patented GPS smart shoe www.gpsshoe.com to paving new innovative geo specific and proximity alerting applications that help you know where someone or something is at the touch of a button, GTX Corp also owns and operates LOCiMOBILE, Inc which develops applications for smartphones and tablets, Code Amber News Service, and Code Amber Alertag. The Company has an aggressive intellectual property strategy and owns an extensive portfolio of patents, patents pending, registered trade marks, copy rights and URL's.
Product and licensing please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Investor Relations (213) 489.3019 ext 646 email@example.com
Public Relations Suzy Ginsburg (713) 334.2357 firstname.lastname@example.org
GTX Corp does not warrant or represent that the unauthorized use of materials drawn from the content of this document
will not infringe rights of third parties who are not owned or affiliated by GTX Corp. Further GTX Corp cannot be held responsible or liable for the unauthorized use of this document’s
Safe Harbor Statement
This press release contains “forward looking statements” which may be identified by the use of forward-looking terminology, such as “may”, “shall”, “will”, “could”, “expect”, “estimate”, “anticipate”, “predict”, “probable”, “possible”, “should”, “continue”, or similar terms, variations of those terms or the negative of those terms. The forward-looking statements specified in the following information have been compiled by our management on the basis of assumptions made by management and considered by management to be reasonable. Our future operating results, however, are impossible to predict and no representation, guaranty, or warranty is to be inferred from those forward-looking statements.
The assumptions used for purposes of the forward-looking statements specified in the following information represent estimates of future events and are subject to uncertainty as to possible changes in economic, legislative, industry, and other circumstances. As a result, the identification and interpretation of data and other information and their use in developing and selecting assumptions from and among reasonable alternatives requires the exercise of judgment. To the extent that the assumed events do not occur, the outcome may vary substantially from anticipated or projected results, and, accordingly, no opinion is expressed on the achievability of those forward-looking statements. No assurance can be given that any of the assumptions relating to the forward-looking statements specified in the following information are accurate, and we assume no obligation to update any such forward-looking statements.